Film Competition for Students on the theme of Sustainable / Responsible Living.
Deadline: 8 January 2011
Open to: students
Prize: 1st prize €250; 2nd prize €150; 3rd prize €100 for the ICT equipment
Can you imagine a more sustainable lifestyle? The Partnership for Education and Research about Responsible Living, of which UNEP is an active member, just announced their 2011 Film Competition for Students on the theme of Sustainable / Responsible Living.
Can you imagine a more sustainable lifestyle?
Are you a student and interested in the power of images and multimedia?
Win up to 250 € for ICT equipment!
Show your film at two international conferences! What are you waiting for?
Create a 60 second film for the web!
Cash prizes towards the purchase of ICT equipment are:
* 1st prize €250
* 2nd prize €150
* 3rd prize €100.
Winning films will be shown during PERL’s International Conference to beheld in Istanbul 14-15 March 2011, and during CSCP’s conference "The Future of Sustainable Lifestyles and Sustainable Entrepreneurship”, to be held inCologne 24-25 May 2011.
Selected films will be posted on UNEP’s Creative Gallery on Sustainability Communications (United Nations Environment Programme)
* This film competition is open to full or part time students (individually or in groups) of all ages who are attending Secondary, Further or Higher Education at the time of submitting their entry
* Films should focus on an aspect of sustainable / responsible living aimed at one of the following age groups:
3-6 years old
7-12 years old
13-16 years old
17 + years old
* Films should be 60 seconds maximum – no more
* It’s OK to have sound and music but no talk/dialogue
* The competition is open from 15th October 2010 to 8th January 2011.
How to enter
Download the competition rules and the entry form. The entry form must be emailed to perl.2011studentfilmcompetitiongmail.com.
Download the ‘end screen‘ which must be shown for at least 3 seconds at the end of the film.
Need some help with choosing a theme?
Find here some examples of other films that have been made as well as some resources to explore the theme of sustainable lifestyles and responsible living.
Need some tips on making a film?
Find some tips here.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
The official website.