| Deadline: 31 August 2011
Open to: film-makers, video artists, computer animators, graphic designers
Venue: 23 – 24 March 2012, Nicosia, Cyprus
Award: selected entries will be screened
The 1st International Motion Festival (IMF) will be organized in March 2012 in Nicosia, Cyprus by the Department of Arts of the European University Cyprus.
The 1st IMF aims to open a forum for the presentation of the most contemporary and most creative work in the field of motion graphics and thus to be established as a pioneering event for the future, that will promote innovative and cutting-edge work.
The open call for motion work is based on the following categories:
* Motion Graphics/ Broadcast Design *
* Experimental Video
* Video Art
* 2D / 3D Animation Short
This competition is open to film-makers, video artists, computer animators, graphic designers.
Please print and fill in the entry form and mail it together with the data CD/ DVD to the following address:
IMF Cyprus (Attn: Ms Demetra Englezou)
Department of Arts
European University Cyprus
6, Diogenous Street, Engomi
Each artist is allowed to participate up to three categories, but please note that for every entry you must complete separate entry
form and DVD.
• The duration of the video should not exceed 15 minutes.
• The video must be submitted in DV PAL, (4:3 or 16:9) resolution.
• The video file should be .avi, .mpeg or .mov format file.
• You may not enter a video capture of video games or T.V. Adverts.
• There is no limitation on the subject of the work submitted.
The selected entries will be screened during the festival.